Thursday 3 January 2013

Owl Birthday Cards


Hello again, I'm back today with a couple of birthday cards using the same owl occasions stamp set that I used in yesterdays Christmas card. This time I made two birthday cards, one for my Dad and another for a good friend. I used the same ds paper (floral district) and just used those papers that fitted a man or lady better. I also used the stitched ribbon on both cards, just different colours. The round sentiments were made with of my newish SU sentiments stamp sets called a fitting occasion (pg 101 of annual catalogue), this is a great stamp set and can be used for many different events.

If you'd like to place an order please get in touch, delivery can be anywhere in the UK.

Also my classes are up and running again, the first one is tonight. I'm fully booked but may have space for next Thursdays class.

Happy stamping.
Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. These little Owl cards are just so sweet Sharon. Hope your class goes well this evening. C x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...