Friday 4 January 2013

Christmas craft class

Many thanks to all those that came to my class last night and made it so enjoyable. I have some cards to blog about today from a previous class. You'll have to wait a bit longer to see what we made last night as running the same class next Thursday and I want it to be a bit of a surprise for my ladies.
 


These are cards from a Christmas craft class in Messingham, N. Lincs. In this class we make 3 cards and is the class I run with my Mum, I designed the two cards above and she designed the third card.


The card on the left is using paper from the festival of prints paper pad and using the bells and boughs stamp set. It's coloured in using SU inks and blender pens. The middle card, yes it's that stamp set again...lol. Can you tell it's one of my favourites? It's usng the owl occasions again and some retitred SU ds paper, lots of different stampin markers and if you look carefully we used a roller stamp for the background. The final card is one I also taught at my Carterton classes in November  using the Christmas deer stamp set and shimmer paint for the background and for the snowflakes.
Happy stamping.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...