Sunday 27 January 2013

Competition time


Do you fancy winning this stamp set? This is one of the current SAB stamp sets on offer that you can get for free when you place an order for £45. Another way you can get this stamp set for free is to enter my competition on facebook. 

You can find my facebook group here

If you don't do FB you can still send me a photo of your project to be in with a chance of wining to sanderson79@hotmail.co.uk.

The rules are pretty simple, you have until 7pm on 3rd Feb to upload a photo to my FB group or e-mail me a photo of a project that you've made using at least one SU product.
I will then pick a winner at random (using Mr Random).

I look forward to seeing your entries.
Good luck.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...