Sunday 1 April 2012

Workshop Make and Takes

I held my first ever workshop on Friday evening at a ladies night held by one of my work collegues. Despite my nerves it ended up a success with a lot of laughs and some happy ladies who enjoyed all the projects. They felt like kids again using glue and sticking things together. Here's the cards that the ladies made, they had a choice of two which differed by the stamp set used. They also got to make a Easter treat packet complete with Easter eggs.


For the Easter treat packet I used the Stampin up pillow box die cut out in Pumpkin pie, a happy Easter stamp from Easter Blossoms stamp set in not quite navy. The owl was punched out using the owl builder punch in crumb cake, whisper white and pumpkin pie card and designer series brights paper.


For the first card, I used papers from the SAB everyday enchantment paper pack, lucky limeade card, SAB floral vintage stamps in calypso coral ink and the sentiment stamped in lucky limeade ink punched out with the modern label punch. I've also used the scallop border punch.


The other card that guests could make was very similar except I used poppy stamps from the marry me set stamped with red riding hood red ink and island indigo card.

Everyone had a great time and went away clutching the card and treat box they'd made feeling very happy with themself. I was also very happy demonstrator as I enjoyed sharing my love of crafting with some lovely ladies.
 
I also held a card making class over the weekend, so look out for my next post showing you the projects we made at the class.
Happy stamping.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...