Monday 9 April 2012

Monsters about.....

I finally got round to playing with my monster stamp set. They are so cute, but I found you really need a Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up all the parts of the monsters.
My card is very similar to an easel card by Monica Gale which you can find here

I've used tempting turquioise and crumb cake cardstock. I've used a few different inks including: island indigo, chocolate chip, real red and tempting turquioise. After stamping up the monsters I then coloured them in. Added some circles to the planet and linked the edges in island indigo.
I think I'll be using this stamp set more, it's just perfect for birthday cards for my boys friends.
Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. fab card, i love it :) will get back to you later today just waiting for mr ups to arrive :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...