Friday 13 April 2012

3D bag

This is the 3D bag that we made at my craft class earlier this week.

I got all the measurement from a Youtube video by Francestamp which you can find here

I think it's so sweet, it looks complicated (well I thought it was when I first saw it), but once you knew all the measurements it was quite easy to make.


Recipe: Tangerine orange and whisper white card stock. DP paper from the  Berry Blossoms paper pack which you can get free with the current SU promotion (spend £45 and choose one of four free paper pack free). I've cut out flowers from the berry blossoms paper using the boho blossoms punch and flower daisies die. I've added brads to hold on the handles (these are non-SU, although SU do have them, it's just that I don't yet!!). The clasp is made using the modern label punch and held together at the front using adhesive velcro. The birthday greeting is stamped in Pumpkin pie ink using a stamp from the happiest birthday hostess stamp set.

Thanks for looking
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...