Saturday 28 April 2012

I've been a busy bee....

If blogger does at it's told then this post should go live whilst I'm at Stampin Up regional traning in Reading. It's my first ever training so I'm excited and nervous at the same at. I hope to come back with lots of new idea and make some new friends. One thing that people do at training is make swaps for each other. Here's mine that I made. I managed to make 36 of these little packets that contain Harribo sweets.

 I've used DS Nursery Nest paper pack, vanilla and pretty in pink cardstock. Pretty in pink grossgrain ribbon, the butterflies were made using the beautiful embosslits die and I also used the modern label and word window punch for the sentiment.

Thanks for looking.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...