Tuesday 27 November 2012

Busy, busy, busy....

Things have been so busy since the last craft fair. I spend a wonderful day on Saturday crafting at a local crop I go to and I've been busy getting ready for my next craft fair on Saturday at Carterton community center.

Here's a couple of photos of what I've been up to:


I made some angry bird boxes at the crop I went too. One each for my two boys. I got the idea whilst looking though pintrest, I just love that site. Here's the orginal boxes
I used the fancy favour box, cirle punches and blossom punch.


Here's another card using one of my new stamp sets. It's called bootiful occassions and is a set of four boot stamps. The paper used is from a retired SU ds pack.

Anyway back to making more stock for the craft fair. 
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...