Wednesday 21 November 2012

Brize Norton Pre-school Christmas Fair

I had a great time last night at my first of three craft fairs I'm doing this Christmas.
This one was at Brize Norton Pre-school ladies christmas shopping evening


Thanks to everyone that came and made the evening so enjoyable. My reindeer dust went down well, so much so that I've just ordered another batch of test tubes to put the reindust in, they should last me through the rest of the craft fairs.

I've put a photo up of my stall, it was taken on my phone so not the best of quality. 
If anyone that went to the event that wants to order anything else, or wants to book onto a class etc. then please get in touch.
Also you can find me on my FB page here

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...