Wednesday 8 August 2012

Stamping onto acetate

Here's todays card. I'm doing well with my challenge so far, it's been fun trying out stamp sets that I've not used that much.

I tried another new technique today, I stamped the flower onto acetate, punched it out and heated it a little to get the acetate to bend slightly. 
I used my roller stamp (petite petals) and a scroll stamp from the Everything Eleanor set. The flower (mixed bunch stamp set) and matching punch (Blossom punch)  are from the summer mini catalogue.
I've used my favouriate Stampin Up colour melon mambo and teamed it with black and white

Don't forget to get in touch if you want to take advantage of my current offer on the Summer Mini catalogue.

I'll be back tomorrow.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...