Sunday 19 August 2012

Christmas Owl

Morning all, well today I've finished the challenge I set myself of blogging everyday for two weeks. Mission achieved. I don't expect I'll be posting everyday now as I'm back to work tomorrow. I've had a fabulous time off with my boys though and enjoyed my crafting in the evening withough giving work a second thought, two weeks just goes far too fast.

Here's my last project this week using my favorite and first ever Stampin' Up! punch, the Owl builder. This time I've made a Santa Owl.

Santa is on the front of a magnetic shopping list book that I originally bought from Sainsburys. I covered it in ds paper from Stampin' Up! and used a variety of other punches to mount the little owl on. I've also added a merry stamp (from Pennant parade stamp set). 
Other punches that I used include: word window, modern label, decorative label, scallop circle, blossom punch and itty bitty punches.

Thanks for looking and I hope it wont be too long before I'm back with another project. Don't forget to get in touch to order any of the wonderful Stampin' Up! products from me or for details about classes.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...