Friday 10 August 2012

Sail Away.....

Afternoon all. Wow what a lovely day again. I'm having a fabulous day in the sun, the morning was spent at a friends house watching the kids having loads of fun in the paddling pool together and then this afternoon in our own garden again with the paddling pool out. The kids are still playing in it now whilst I'm sat at the table outside in the shade of our umbrella.

Anyway enough rambling, here's todays card. Before you see it though don't forget my special offer of 10% off everything in the mini catalogue ends tomorrow, I'll be placing the order in the evening. Thanks to everyone that's already placed an order with me. 
Also if you spend £60 (before 10% discount) you can also get the Reason to smile stamp set for free in your choice of wood or clear mount.

I've used the SU Sail away stamp, ds paper stack, scallop border punch, crumb cake and marina mist ink to colour the boat in with blender pens and to ink the edges. The background paper is from a SU paper pack which I can't remember the name off, I think the sun has frazzled my brain!!

Enjoy the rest of the day.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...