Monday 2 July 2012

Party invites


My eldest son is about to turn 6.
Arhhh he's growing up too fast. He's never had a big party before (don't worry we have always done something to celebrate!!!). This year we decided to throw him a party at a local hall.





 I had 25 invites to make, I used the idea in the main SU catalogue. I printed all the details out and decorated the invites with bunting using the petite pennant builder punch and pennant parade stamp set. Between the bunting I put little flowers punched from an itty bitty punch and added the party sentiment.


Liam chose the colours, he went for bright and cheerful temping turquoise cardstock, daffodil delight, temping turquoise, real red and pumpkin pie ink.
They seam to have been a hit with his friends as they are a bit different to your normal invites.

Thnaks for stopping by,
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...