Monday 30 July 2012

Mocha Morning 60th Birthday Card


Morning all. Today I have my MILs 60th birthday card to share with you. I got inspiration for this card from Carole who runs the monthly crop I go to. She had this fantastic card design last month to show us all. I used a blank card and decorated it to make it appropriate to send to my MIL for the birthday. It starts out as just one piece of card that is cut and folded to give the appearance of a book.


I've used mocha morning specialty papers with are amazing, some of the papers are flocked and so pretty. The 'Mum' lettering is make using retired SU transfers.


I've used some stamps from the Everything Eleanor stamp set and the butterflies from the SU beautifulwings embosslits in wistera wonder. The tags have the organza ribbon attached to the top so you can pull them out of the little pockets.


Thanks for looking.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...