Monday 9 July 2012

Little monsters

I've been busy with classes recently and I'm now preparing for my next workshop later this week. As they'll be some kids there I've designed a card kit to keep them quiet whilst the Mums and doing there make and take. I saw some cut punch art monsters whilst blog hopping and thought they'd make cute cards.

 I've done the samping and the punching already and made kits up for them to build up the monsters  and make this kids card.
I've used all SU cardstock and lots of SU punches: scallop circle, work window, modern label, 1" circle and 3/4" circle.
I'll be back later this week to show you the projects we make at the last lot of classes. 
My next class is on Thursday in Carterton, I still have places if anyone wanted to book on, please get in touch.
Happy stamping
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...