Monday 11 June 2012

Workshop fun.....

Photo: Had a great stampin up party with sharon sanderson, becca, denise and kayleigh. Lana loved it too!

I held a workshop last week so I thought you may like to see what we got up to. The hostess took a picture which I hope she wont mind me sharing with you. You can see me in 'action' on the right.

As well as the adults we had two young crafters join us who had fun making some owl bookmarks after we'd made our projects. It was such a great evening, some of the guests went away with prizes that they won and each took home the card they made, which they all did a great job of. 

Here are the door prizes the ladies won.

The project that we made using the mixed bunch stamp set and blossom punch. We also used the bird builder punch, 1" circle punch and modern label punch. The ink used was Daffodil delight and old olive and we used old olive and melon mambo card stock. The melon mambo card was embossed using the square lattice embossing folder


I also showed a glammed up version, for first time stampers I kept the make and take simple, by adding another layer and extra embellishments I showed how it could create a different look.


 

We was also celebrating one of the ladies birthday, so I made her a card using the owl builder punch.


I realised that I never took a photo of the project that I demonstrated!! It was using the up, up and away stamp set. If you would like to see the project and the card holder that I gave to my hostess as a thank you why not get in touch and book your own workshop. 
There's a great Stampin Up offer on until the end of July, if you reach workshop sales of £300 the hostess get an extra £30 of free project to spend as you wish. 
To book a workshop you can find my details in the contact me tab at the top of the page.

Happy stamping.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...