Saturday 9 June 2012

Busy, busy, busy...

I've had a busy couple of days. First I had my card class on Thursday evening followed by a workshop on the Friday evening. Both went very well, thank you to the lovely ladies that attended them and made them so enjoyable. I have lots of projects to put on here, I'll start this evening with the class projects.

These are the 3D owls that we made which I've already blogged about. These were a big hit and also went down well at the workshop as a prize.


We continued with the owl theme making this wedding/anniversay card using my favourite punch, the owl builder punch. We used ds paper from nursery nest paper pack, the ribbon is Organza ribbon and we've used pretty in pink, old olive and whisper white cardstock, regal rose to ink round the edge of the card cut out using the framelit lables die. I've also used the tiny tag stamp set, jewellery tag punch and itty bitty punch.
 

The second card was again keeping with the owl theme this time with lots of stamping using twine and flowers, made using the itty bitty punch, to decorate. I've used real red and whisper white card, old olive, soft suede and real red ink. Stamp sets I've used are: Easter blossoms (no longer availble), up up and away and aviary.


The final card was to show off the baby wipe stampin technique. We used re-inkers in regal rose, baja breeze and wisteria wonder dropped onto a baby wipe to make our own ink pad. We used stamps from the mixed bunch stamp set to create the backgroup and for the large flower (in regal rose). The flowers were cut out using the blossum punch.

To book a place on the next class please get in touch. From next month I'll be running two classes in Carterton a month.
The next Messingham class next Saturday is now full.
More details can be found in the classes tab at the top of the page,

Thanks for stopping by
Sharon x


1 comment:

  1. HI Sharon these are brilliant, love the cute owls.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...