Tuesday 5 June 2012

Anyone for an ice-cream?



Not quite ice-cream weather at the moment, but that still doesn't stop my youngest asking for ice-cream on a cone after every meal!!


I've make the cute ice-creams using a stamp from the Pennant parade stamp set (in soft suede, stamped off once to give a lighter colour) and the matching pennant punch. The top is made using the create a cupcake stamp set and punch (these were in the spring mini, but I hope they will re-appear in the next main SU catalogue).
I've made my own card candi using the 3/8" circle punch. For the embossing I used the new adorning accents textured impressions embossing folders. My colour combo is Melon mambo and tempting turquoise. I just love these colours together, my photo isn't the best, but the colours are both so bright they look fab together.

I'll be back again soon to show you the latest makes from my card class and workshop.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...