Sunday 13 October 2013

October craft classes

Here's the makes from October craft class. I had so much fun preparing this class. I had a request for a Santa Minion card and a halloween decoration, so this is what I came up with. 
I decided to keep with the puch art theme and we made two more quick Christmas cards (as the halloween decoration took a while).

If anyone wants details of the products, punches etc please drop me an e-mail.

This is the halloween decoration.  Everyone had a go at using the scoreboard, which was a first for some. We used the glue gun to ensure nothing would fall apart after the decoration was played with by kids.


Here's a close up. 
Can you spot that I used the owl punch, this is still my favorite punch.


Thanks for stopping by, dates now up for the classes to the end of the year.

I  am entering my halloween decoration into these challenges:
Crafty Calender - Halloween 
  Paper Creator's crafts - Die or punches
 Left of center creative challenge - Halloween/orange/black
Stampin with the Dragon - circles

Sharon x

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us over at Stamping With Dragons fab card and good luck Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project. Thanks for joining us this week for "Circles."

    Karal QKR Stmpede
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute decoration for Halloween.

    Thanks for playing in our challenge!

    ♥ Carolyn
    Stampin with the Dragon DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. spooktastic thanks for joining us at LOC
    www.creativecardcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation, scary and fun!
    Thanks for joining us at Left of Center Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! i love it, the owl is too adorable :)

    Thank you for joining Left of Center!
    Laila aka koneko

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great creation, I love the colours and the very sweet owl.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...