Friday 9 August 2013

Craft class makes - Messingham

 Morning all, I had lots of fun last weekend at the last craft class in Messingham (Lincolnshire) that I run with my Mum. These are the cards that we made.

I decided to challenge the ladies a little this month with a cascading card. They looked a little daunted to start with but all did wonderful jobs. I also taught this card at my Carterton classes this month and it was a huge sucess as well.


 We used the new flower shop stamp set and the co-ordinating punch which are available to buy as a bundle in the new annual catalogue.


These are the other two cards we made, I designed the star card (using simply stars stamp set) and my Mum the cute penguin one (using the penguin stamp from the zoo review set).

I hope you like our makes, we've not yet got a date for the next class in Messingham, but as soon as we know I'll add it to the blog. 

Happy stamping,
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...