Sunday 11 August 2013

Craft class - Carterton


Morning, today I have the makes from my Carterton classes in August to share with you.
I had so much fun at this month classes, lots of crafting, chatting and chocolate biscuits.


You'll recognise the cascading card from my presious post as I taught that at both the Carterton and Messingham classes this month. 
 

I had a request for a male card month, so I came up with this one using the new simply stars stamp set. I love this card as it's so bright and bold;



We used the flower shop stamp set for this card and used some of the new in colours, baked brown sugar and strawberry slush. We also used background papers from the new paper stacks.


We made a 3D box to co-ordinate with the cascading card, again we used a new stamp set, Happy day.
 



These are photos of the cascading card again. My ladies had a choice of colours, so we had a lovely mix of pink, blue and yellow cards. They are made the boxes to match.

To book on next months classes in Carterton on 5th and 12th September please get in touch.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...