Thursday 18 October 2012

New craft classes in Scotter, North Lincolnshire

I wanted to tell you all about my lovely downline's new craft classes. Debbie is starting up craft classes from this Saturday. She's running 6 weeks of classes to be held in Scotter, North Lincolnshire, if you'd like to book a place or find out more details you can contact Debbie directly by e-mail: debbie@poplargrovefarm.co.uk.


Debbie kindly let me show you one of the cards she'll be teaching at her first class. I'm sure you'll agree that it's very pretty, I just love the colours and those cute penguin stamps from the Stampin Up polar party stamp set. 

 I'm sure the classes will be a big hit and wish Debbie lots of luck for Saturday, not that she'll need it.

Sharon x



1 comment:

  1. Please pass on my best wishes to Debbie and I wish her lots of luck for the classes. I do love that gorgeous card
    hugs roz xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...