Tuesday 16 October 2012

Makes from Messighams craft class

 Morning all, today I have cards to show you from this month class in Messingham. This is the class that I teach with my Mum at her home. We have a great bunch of ladies that come and always have a laugh. My downline also comes to the class and is taking the plunge on Saturday and holding her first class on Saturday in Scotter, N. Lincs. I'll post more details later this week.

So these are the cards that we made this month. The first is one I designed using Betsys bloom stamp set and papers that match.





These next two are the ones my Mum taught, she decided to go with a Christmas theme.
The first uses the scentsational stamp set and dies and festival of prints paper stack.


For the second card she used a retired roller for the background. Daubers were used to create the spotty layer topped off with a bauble from the tags till Christmas set which was punched out with the matching ornament punch. There's also some of the new cherry cobbler twine on the card and a non-SU sentiment.

 
Next month will be all Christmas projects and in December we'll be making the ornament on the front on the mini catalogue at the request of the ladies that come to the classes. For more details or to book a place please get in touch.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...