Saturday 1 September 2012

It's here.....the new Autumn Winter Stampin Up Catalogue



Yippee the time has arrived for the lauch of the latest Mini catalogue. You may notice that it's not quite so little this time, it's doubled in size. That means loads of more goodies to tempt us with. 
There's a link here to the new catalogue
 Here's some beautiful projects that show off the new products.

I was able to play with the Festival of prints paper stack before it came out (126904 £6.25). I made a cute Christmas tree by adding loops of paper to a polystyrene ball.


 Let's just say I got very gluey fingers!! I'm pleased with the end results and managed to peel the glue off my hands.


There's some fantastic new products, I can't wait to get my hands on some of the stamp sets and the very pretty snowflake die. If anyone would like a paper copy of the catty or to place an order please get in touch. Also have a look at the post below. 
As we get new products we sadly have to say goodbye to others, the annual Stampin up retiring list is now out. Again please get in touch to order anything. 

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...