Thursday 20 September 2012

Dancing Gingerbread Men

I've not had too much time to craft this week as I've started a new job and it was my youngests 5th birthday too. Anyway the job is going well and I have a very happy five year old who now wont go to sleep without his new toy bus next to his bed and his build a bear teddy in bed with him.
 
I did manage to squeeze in one crafty session though and had a play with the adorable gingerbread men from the sentsational season stamp set in the A/W (autumn/winter mini) catalogue and the matching holiday collection framelits.
 
 
They are so cute. I've used paper from the new paper pad from the A/W catty as well as some things that aren't out to buy until the new main catty comes out next month. Have you spotted them?
 First of all the green card is gumball green which one of the fabulous new in-colours for 2012-2014. Secondary the merry christmas stamp (from Owl occasions stamp set) is die cut using the new bitty banners framlits.
 
 
I've another new product on my second card too, it's the amazing stitched ribbon in gumball green.
 
I hope you've enjoyed the little sneak peaks of the new products. When the new catty goes live on the 1st October I'm taking part in a blog hop of new products from both the A/W and 2012-13 catalogues so pop back to see more products.
 
If you'd like one of the new catalogues or to place an order please get in touch.
 
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...