Sunday 27 May 2012

Owl Treat Pillow Boxes


Evening all, what a scorcher today, I hope you're loving the sun. We're making the most of it this weekend with a BBQs, visitng a beer festival, hours at different parks with the kids and we've had the paddling pool out and the afternoon which ended up with a big waterfight.

I still found time in the evenings for a bit of crafting. Today I want to show you some cute owl treat boxes I made. There are lots of different versions of these around and this is one my version.


I've used the Stampin up (SU) pillow box die to make the base shape and then decorated it with ds paper and cardstock using shapes punched from the 1" and 3/4" circle punches, blossom punch (for the feet) and large oval punch. I've also added some gems for the eyes.
They are so cute I couldn't help but make them in a few different colours. My favourite colour, melon mambo make an appearance on the purple and pink owl.

If you would like to learn make one this is just one of the things we will be making at my next craft class in Carterton on June 7th. 
To book a place please get in touch.
Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. soooo cute.I love the little feet :)
    Glad to hear that you had a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...