I used stamps from the new Apothecary art stamp set and matching labels framelits dies to cut it out.
We stamped in old olive and used the Stampin write markers to colour in the image.
The stamp set was a big hit in the class and one lady was so surprised how well her card turned out and kept saying she couldn't believe she'd made it!!
For the card I also used the Twitterpated ds paper and the Victoria trim and old olive and very vanilla cardstock.
Some ladies also added a flower to the bottom left corner in very vanilla cardstock with the edges inked in regal rose. We then used the flower part of the build builder punch to add some leaves. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the flower embellished version.
Happy stamping and thanks for stopping by.