Sunday 25 March 2012

Thank you cards

What a glorious day, too nice to stay in, but I did manage to find a bit of time first thing  before starting on the garden, to finish off some simple thank you cards. They are to thank the lovely ladies that placed orders with me. They were my first ever orders so I wanted to include a little card with their goodies.




I used a hostess stamp set called Simply soft inked with Island indigo and Calypso coral and a thank you sentiment from the curly cute stamp set in Island indigo. I've also co-ordinated it with Island indigo card.

I hope they like them and enjoy playing with there new SU goodies that they'll collect at my next card making class on Saturday in Lincolnshire.

Thank for looking x

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Sharon, just love the image.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...