Sunday 11 March 2012

Success...

Yesterday was my first ever card making class. It went very well and one lady even told me today that she was buzzing when she got home and they've all booked to come to my next class in Messingham (N. Lincs) at the end of the month. So it couldn't have gone much better. I owe credit to my Mum as well, she designed one of the three cards we taught and gave up her dinning room on Saturday morning. So todays post is to say thank you to my Mum and to show you her card that she designed.


It's using one of my favourite colours, rich razzelberry (I'm currently torn between this and melon mambo). I've used Stampin write markers in rich razzelberry and old olive on a stamp from the Hopefull thoughts stamp set. It's stamped along onto whisher white card along with a sentiment from the Happiest birthday wishes Hostess set. It's mounted onto rich razzelberry card stock and DP from the brights collection. The butterflys are also in rich razzelberry made using the embosslits folder. 
The ribbon isn't SU.
You can find details of the next class in Scunthorpe on the clases tab at the top.
Thanks for stopping by. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...