Monday 9 February 2015

Thank you card - SAB

Sorry for the very poor photo, I took this with my ipad late one night and forgot to take a photo with my 'proper' camera. I made a whole bunch of these for a card swap, they have been posted off now so too late.


I've used a new stamp set and butterfly die from the spring/summer mini catalogue. I've also used some beautiful paper I got free as part of sale-a-bration (SAB) (spend £45 and you choose a free product). The paper is actually white with glossy dots on, so when covered in ink the dots don't take the colour. It's a great pack of paper and comes with a variety of slightly different designs.

Anyway if you want anymore details or to learn more about SAB please get in touch.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...