Thursday 9 October 2014

August craft class makes

Evening, this post should go live just as I'm running the first of my October craft classes in Carterton. I thought I'd share our August class makes. 
This includes one of my favourite decorations which were a big hit with those at the class.


This is a beautiful hanging we made by decorating a wicker heart I bought from The Range. We used a variety of flower punches, embossed the flowers then layered them. Some people chose to decorate using a large butterfly inplace of the owl and one lady even chose to change the sentiment to a Christmas one which worked brilliantly as she also added a red Santa hat to the owl.


This was our technique card using masking, I gave my ladies a choice to colour the images in using blender pens whilst others decided to leave it plain.


And finally a birthday card with a Lego theme. We also made another birthday card using the large happy birthday stamp, you can see a picture of this in the first photo.


Happy crafting and to join in at a future craft class please get in touch.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...