Monday 27 January 2014

November craft class

Wow I can't believe that I've not blogged about these cards yet! Well better late than never even if it is just a month after Christmas. These are the cards and the gift wallet we made at the Carterton class
The first uses the Santa's list stamp set and ribbon and clips from the Stampin Up autumn/winter mini catalogue.


This is a Christmas card in a box. It's so clever as it folds flat to fit in a 6 by 6 envelope. I can't take the credit for the design and I first saw it made by my SU Grandma, Monica Gale. It uses the fabulour snowflake stamps and framlets. 




This is the gift card we made, I based the front on something I saw on Pintrest and turned it into a gift card  holder which closes using ribbon.



 This is the final card again using a stamp set and embossing folder from the autumn/winter catalogue.
The tree has lots of glitter on it which doesn't show up too much in the photo.

 

If you'd like any more details of the products used please get in touch.
Happy crafting
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...