Saturday 23 March 2013

Easter Fair Makes

 Evening all, I would like to share with you all some Easter makes that I sold at a local Easter fair this week (Brize Norton Pre-school fair). Many thanks to a friend that sold my things for me whilst I was at the day job.

Easter card using current and retired SU stamp sets and the SAB ribbon


Cute Bunny houses made using the milk carton die and SU punches


Easter carrots (tutorial from Jo Dumbleton here)


Bookmark Easter chicks made using SU punches


Little Easter treat pouches, using the retired pillow box die from SU and current punches and Easter sentiment.


If would like to know any more info on how to make these or to place an order please get in touch.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...