Wednesday 20 February 2013

Carterton Craft Class Makes

Wow, How bad I've been at keeping my blog up to date, I've made lots of new cards to show you. I'm better at keeping my facebook page up to date, there's a link to it on the left.

Here's the projects we made at my last class in Carterton



We made three cards and a 3D item as usual, this time we used a lot of things that are part of the SAB offer and the gorgeous Swallowtail stamp that's in the new spring/summer catalogue.

This is the little gift box we made using a SU die


 For this we used the Twitterpatted papers


This final card was using the Madison Avenue stamps, ribbon and matching paper from SAB.

If you'd like more details on the products or to place an order for anything please get in touch.
Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creations Sharon, the butterfly is beautiful.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...