Wednesday 2 January 2013

Pink Owl Christmas Card

Happy new year to you all, wishing you a very happy 2013 with lots of happiness and creativity. One of my new year resolutions is to get up to date with my blog. So expect a few posts over the next few days, whilst I catch up. 

 
Here's the first card that I made for a friend who loves owls.
I used the owl occasions stamp set and the 'be of good cheer' ds paper. I chose some of the paper out of the pack that has a bit of pink in it as that's her favourite colour. The owl was stamped using the stampin write markers directly on the stamp, the main body is in rose red. The sentiment is from the wacky wishes hostess set. 
Thanks for stopping by, pop by tomorrow and I'll show you a couple of birthday cards I made using the same stamp set.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...