Saturday 10 November 2012

Christmas craft class makes

 Hello all, as well as been busy with making things for craft fairs I've also been running my usual card classes. Here's the makes from the classes in Carterton. We had a Christmas theme and made 3 cards and a little bag using the petite purse die.
Thanks to all the ladies that came, they are getting more and more popular and for the first time I had to turn people away. So let me know if you want to book a place for December classes before they all go.
 Here's the full collection of projects.
 The first card we embossed the background and then stamped on the front panel in bara breesze and added a sentiment, jewels and snowflakes from the SU snowflakes die.
 Sorry for the very very poor photo, I didn't realised it was so bad until I uploaded it. If you squint you may be able to tell it's the new Christmas deer stamp and the sheen to the background is becuase it's spritzed with platinum silver ink.
 Here's the little purse we make using the petite purse die, the paper is from the festival of prints paper pack. I've added a flower using the boho blossoms punch and a little tag to the handle held on with the new SU twine.
Finally my favourite card decorated a Christmas owl made using the owl punch, pennant punch and itty bitty punch.

If you'd like to place an order or want any more information about the products used please get in contact.
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...