Tuesday 30 October 2012

Everything Eleanor Card


We've got my in-laws staying with me this week in the craft room so no crafting for me except running a craft class On Thursday evening . I'll be desperate to craft by then!!! I thought I'd show you a card I'd made a while ago for FB challenge, but I never blogged about it.

I used the everything eleanor stamp set and made an easel card. You can't tell from the photos very well, but there's embossing on the card and glitter as well, I've used rose red and crumb cake card stock and crumb cake seam binding ribbon all from Stampin up.

Thanks for looking, I hope to be back next week with some Christmas gifts and cards that I'm busy making for some craft fairs I'm doing.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...